Upon completion of this program, the nursing graduate will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in a specific practice area.
- Develop strategies that incorporate theories and models from nursing and related disciplines for advanced practice.
- Implement scientific inquiry to replicate, validate and test theories relevant to nursing.
- Analyze cultural, social, ethical, economic and political perspectives that influence the health care delivery system.
- Integrate the multi-roles of the nurse for interdisciplinary practice and advancement of optimum health care delivery.
- Integrate critical thinking skills into oral and written communications.